Thursday 4 July 2013

Welcome Back #fml

Obviously i've fell for Cody Simpson like too much. I feel bad sometimes cause i left One Direction that fast, well not really 'left' just......they been quiet for kinda a while. (not really quiet) back then, i still love Niall so much. Cody followed me, and it does effect my life. Since that day, i fall deeper and deeper. He's cute, lovely and smoking hot. His new song, Pretty Brown Eyes and Summertime of our lives...i feel like he's singing it to me. Obviously cause i have brown eyes. In the song summertime of our lives, he was saying that 'even if there is an ocean, keeping your heart from mine. That doesn't mean im not thinking about you all the time' i feel like OMG he know that i think of him all the time even there's an ocean keeping his heart from mine. Last week, i went on his website (www.codysimpson.com) i was going to pre-order his new album #SurfersParadise but the most sad thing is, there's no MALAYSIA in the country list. I was like OMG OMG i hate being Malaysian at that time. There's another way to pre-order..by iTunes but the thing is, im not apple user tho. I hate my life so much at that moment. Trying my best to pre-order but BAMMM those hope gone and now im hopeless. Now this instant, Cody is in Chicago for his next show for #ParadiseTour and Karina is now there. Knowing that Karina is 'kinda' close to Codes make me feel like i was the most 'bad luck' girl in the world. (not really) but does make me feel that way. How i just wish that i was her. Im hating myself right now. #FML

No comments:

Post a Comment