Friday 7 June 2013

CODY ROBERT SIMPSON :*


IT'S NOT A DREAM OR A LIE !



Well, if you don't get it what i'm trying to 'show' you, k let me tell you. The first picture up there is Cody's account on twitter which i'd open under my account ( get it? Bullshit if you don't ) and it's not a lie, he followed me last night on June 6th 2013 at 2344 and i was like ANKFUSHFCVCSHHKCSC and i'd cry. 
It feels like i was floating in the air on a cloud and then when i know it's TRUE i'd be like PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT it's CODY SIMPSON duhhh, he followed me and now i'm dead hahahahhaha! k if you don't believe it, can check out my account www.twitter.com/ntshaharries it's the same account like in the picture.

P/s : This post is to make other simpsonizer to be so damn jealous with me. Yeah, i'm Malaysian hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment