Thursday 1 August 2013

Happy Birthday me

Hai, im officially had turn 17 on July 30th hahahaha quiet proud of myself and thank god for giving me another chance to celebrate my 17 birthday (well, we dont really celebrate it so yes) i was hoping that on my birthday, Cody would say "Hey gal, happy birthday" or something but how disappointed i am when he did not. Well, as i see, Cody he never RT or tweet to his fans that didnt have a photo with him (if you get what i mean). I would probably had take photo with you Codes but the thing is, you never come to Malaysia!! And how am i supposed to do about that? Im 17, i cant work and i cant afford to buy my own flight to meet you. If you come here, that would be the only opportunity for me to meet you. But, still i don't give up for ''trying'' to meet you tho. I mean, you really inspired me so much to study well..so that i can study abroad and got chances to meet you IF YOU STILL DO YOUR TOUR AT MY AGE OF 20+ AND YOU'D PROBABLY HAD TURN 19+ you get me Codes? So could you please ask Matt to do Asia Tour like not only in Tokio or whatever but i need you in MALAYSIA !!! You bastard, it's MALAYSIA who need you so much!!!! Im crying rn !!!! You better do something bout that Cody cuz im like..so in love with you and i would be so broken hearted if you dont come here in 2014 or 2015!! Like please, ASAP !!!! Thanks :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment